Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Another Sher-Mix

I made another music CD of some of my favorite songs. Thought I would bore you with it. lol

1) Mustang Sally
By Wilson Picket
yea my first car was a 1976 Ford T-bird. White and soooo sweet. But I still love this song the best. I request it every April when the Coastline Band plays at our Lunchtime on the Plaza.

2) The Best was Yet to Come
by Bryan Adams
I like his first two albums. This song is one of my favs. I think it's a good "I love you" song.

3) With or Without You.
By U2
Yes, they have other songs that are better. But I love this one the best, even if its not one of their best-- because of the video. I like the part where Bono puts his hands up over his head as if they are tied together, because I can just imagine tying him up and doing whatever I want with him. lol

4) By The Way
By the Red Hot Chili Peckers... hmm Peppers
Any band that has the balls to wear a sock on their cock and perform music live... well they deserve a spot on the Sher-Mix

5) Don't Cum Around Here No More
By Tom Petty
Reminds me of a guy I dated who worked at the Elbo room. His 2nd to favorite song...his first being the theme song of the movie..."The Good, The Bad & The Ugly."

6) Stay (I Missed You)
By Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
She wears glasses too!

7) You Outta Know
By Alanis Morissette
Got to include an Angry Chick song. This one rules because she's a dirty girl...much like me.
I like the part where she says "When I rake my nails down someone else's back...can you feel it?" OH yea... now that's one fucking connection.

8) Ants Marching
By Dave Matthews Band
This tune is so catchy. I love it. Used to play it several times a night when I hit Peckers sports bar.

9) Dancing in the Dark
By Bruce Springsteen
I think I drove Jeff Diamond crazy with this one. I would request it at Rafters and he would say something like... "That's not one of his best songs..." and he would play the next song instead...

10) Pink Cadillac
By Bruce Springsteen
DJ JD won... this song is now my fav Bruce song.

11) My Prerogative
By Bobby Brown
This song jams. Charles and I rocked to it on the way to his beach house every weekend in whatever year it was a hit. lol...my mind is fuzzy on that.

12) Jump, Jive and Wail
By Brian Seltzer Orchestra
I like ole Brian... his swing song wails, baby.

13) Plush
By Stone Temple Pilots
A great song to sketch too.

14) Hey Jude
By the Beatles
A good song to end the second Sher-Mix CD.



No comments: