Thursday, February 03, 2005

Rainy Thirstday

its rainy and I'm thirsty. haha... badddddddd joke

And boy is the rain cold. I've been extremely busy this afternoon. Working on some hand tints and dealing with customers. Dad is at a photo session for one of the local high schools. Its been peaceful when its not been busy. I think that's why I have gotten so much done today.

Let's see what's been happening today (or yesterday for that matter) that's blog worthy.

Donny Osmond is back to priority status in my email inbox. I noticed this afternoon that I opened his newsletter before addressing anyone else's email. Way to go Donny....keep up the good work. Now...get naked and...sing "Puppy Love" to me.

Did a good deed yesterday. The local deaf/mute beggar was standing in the cold with a hurt leg and I gave him a ride to a store. Wasn't out of my way. First thing he did when he got in the truck was to motion for a pen and paper. I had a pen but no paper. He found a napkin and wrote on it... I thought he was writing where he wanted to go but he was asking for 50 cents. I told him I didn't have it. I didn't ...I had no change on me...plus he just got his check for the month... and also if you give him any money he'll worry you to death for more. ... I wrote back to him, asking where he wanted to go...he wrote "Bo's." Its was only two blocks out of my way....which I could handle. On the way there, I hit a pothole and he had the nerve to make fun of my driving. lol...what's up with that??

Saw Hide & Seek at the theatre Tues nite. It was unsatisfying. The plot had holes in it and if I could have gotten my money back I would have. I won't spoil it for you guys... but my advice is to wait for the DVD.

Working on the manuscript for my final submission of my second poetry book --Saturn and Satin. The contract's on the way but I figure I should go ahead and get it in order as to how I want it printed, so that the delivery time will be cut short. I've asked Romeo Blue (my friend Sam's pen name) to write the afterword for it. I've collaborated with him on one of his poetry ventures and figured he wouldn't mind contributing to mine. I am changing some of the poems though. I added a few of older ones I had written in 2001. I think my writing is much better now.


Oh yea...almost forgot... Charles my ex-fiance called. I was right. He asked me out. I am soooo over him. I laughed and said NO... so fast his head spun...and not the one he wanted to 'spin.'
I should write some Charlie stories. Lord Knows, I have 6 yrs worth.

The truth be told...he wouldn't like me now. I would be more demanding and not put up with his shit...plus... I've got dildos bigger than his cock. Why go back to beanie weinies when I can have prime rib.

On a softer note... I now own a pair of crocodile leather boots. Wonder if I'll be allowed crocodile tears?















No comments: