Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekend Update

I hope the rest of February is as great as my weekend was!

Friday night I went to dinner with two of my girlfriends...we hit the male strip show afterwards. I wasn't prepared...meaning I didn't have a lot of $ bills on me. One of the girls hadn't ever been to a show and when we pulled up at Cagney's she read the sign that said "Male Reveue Show" she said, "That sign doesn't say male strippers. It says male reveue. We're at the wrong place."
Too funny. Needless to say ...she went wild in there. Every time one of them would make his way to our table I would excuse myself until he was gone. lol... its not that I'm cheap...I'm not. Both these guys looked all of 16 and had peach fuzz instead of hair. I realize that many women have the 'teacher/student' fantasy. I think its too much work to have to instruct a guy how to fuck/lick properly. If I'm going to do that... hell, I'll get a submissive guy and become a Domme. lol....that way if he doesn't do it right after 3 times, I can punish him. I'm sure after that, he'll listen better. lol... hey, can we say 'Safe word'?

Sat morning I had the nephews for a while. I made them football shaped pancakes. Ben wouldn't eat them. He wanted 'ballbats' ..his word for baseballs. So I made some for him. After that we played on the computer until Mom came over. She took charge of them so I could go to work. I worked for a few hours. We were slow and some of Dad's buddies dropped in. They kill me... when Bush talks only about the Iraq situation--they diss him because he's ignoring the home front. Last week Bush gave a speech about social security reforms, and what did dad and his cronies do Sat?....why the dissed Bush for not mentioning much about Iraq. Double-edged sword, my friend. After listening for 30 or so minutes, I decided to leave. Was done with all my work for Monday. Went to a few stores after work and then home.

Had a dinner date for 7.... but he was late. Didn't show up until 8:30 due to work or something. By then I was ready to tell him it was too late to go out but...I was hungry and so we went to a nice Mexican place. I had a Mex salad of some sort with chicken. I can't remember the name of it. But it was good. After dinner, he dropped me off and I changed clothes and went out...one word "Karaoke." I didn't sing but it was fun watching drunks who thought they could. One guy even had a stage name... "Mr. Smooth"..he sang Barry White songs... I hate to be a ball buster but, his name should have been "Mr. Crackle." His voice kept cracking.

Then... Sunday. I slept in. The first Super Bowl party started at 4. I went for a few hours. Half the crowd was drunk before 5?????!!!! I was glad to get out of there. I couldn't imagine staying the whole game. But I had to make an appearence. The people hosting it were friends of mine and my brother. Since he couldn't drop in, I had too. The second party was more like my style. Everyone was either drinking soda or water. There were TV's in almost every room and the refreshments were toothsome. I was able to be a social butterfly and visit different rooms without missing much of the game. But don't tell anyone this...in one of the bedrooms upstairs a few of the women were watching the Charmed marathon on TNT. I watched parts of it too.

Who did I pull for? Secretly I pulled for the Eagles. Mostly everyone was for NE. I wasn't surprised that they won. Why did I pull for the Eagles? This may sound silly but I've got a DVD for the nephews. Its called Backyard Football basics. Its from the Backyard Kids game series. William has the baseball game. The DVD that I'm talking about has Pro football players explaining football and its rules. Donovan McNabb is one of them. William and Ben think he's great. yeah.. they're only kids. But when we see him on tv, especially those Campbell soup commercials, the boys yell "Aunt Sherrie, its Donodon McNabbs."

I got home by 11:30. I taped Carnivale and Nip/Tuck. I guess you know what I'll be doing tonight.

No comments: