Friday, May 30, 2008

A total Goof-Off day!!!

After posting the last post, the music on the plaza started back up so I ran out to dance some more.

Since then I've deleted a bunch of old files, move some to folders and uploaded music to my new MP3 Player...I'll test it tonight to see if it's any good. If not, I'll still play it when I'm at work or out some place bored.

Not working tomorrow... or if I do it will be only for a few hours. Then I'm off to Al's. My sister & the boys might follow me. She wants to take the guys over to the Omni to see Nim's Island. Joys... let me do a dance or something to celebrate...

Been trying to come up with a new name for my photo restoration business when I'm on my own. Want something catchy but not corny. Once I figure it all out I'll work on brochurs and business cards...and get a few of those maganet car door signs with my info on them. A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.

One of the merchants downtown (a lady whom Dad chats with often) tried to make me feel guilty for my upcoming 'abandonment' of my father. I guess I'll have to weather the storm that people like her are gonna bring down on me. I stood my ground but didn't change her mind...she's got a preconceived notion that Dad will fall down dead if I leave him to deal with things. He'll stress out (he does that now) but he'll learn to survive.

Anyways... time to finish my stuff I'm working on and get home...the nephews and I are gonna make iCarly shows.

No comments: