Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Warm Weather

I'm amazed at how warm it's been this week. Up in the mid 60's. But there's still a chill in the studio. I was freezing yesterday and when I went outside after work, I was shocked to see that it was warmer than in the studio.

I was in bed at 9:30...again. I woke up at 3 am, with sweat pouring off me. I kicked the cover off and tried to cool off. I don't know if I was fevered or maybe had too much cover on me. I know I woke up later without my PJ bottoms. Must have taken those off during my sleep. Have to be careful of that...no telling what I'll remove during those wonderful moments of slumber.

Today's been an ok day. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Dad's been out goofing off someplace. It's been a bit quiet. A bride came in for her preview book. She seems to look down on me..I think she thinks I'm just a receptionist. Dad wasn't here and when he got back from whereever...I told him she had come by. He kept asking if she complimented his photos. She said they were 'nice.' And that's it. But he seemed to think she should have gushed over them. He has to remember that his clients aren't going to treat me the same as they do him...nor will mine treat him as they treat me. But Dad...he's always got to get validation...no matter what he does.

I have a silly day2day calendar. It's 365 days of Stupidest Stuff Ever Said: Today's is:
Convenience store manager: "Do you have any experience in working in a convenience store?"
Job applicant: "Does robbing one count?"

Silly

Jo asked me if I had any resolutions for the new year. I jokingly said, "To be true to my vibrators." But now that I think of it...that's not a bad resolution. I think I can fulfill that one!

No comments: