Monday, September 26, 2005

Throwing Paper

....
That's what I'm mentally doing as I work on this tedious pictures. It's an old polaroid of a baby. There are creases and spots all over it. So I'm dabbing at them with my clone tool. Soooo tedious and boring.

Saturday, I was dancing with William and hurt my ankle..not a good thing. I had on my flip-flops...not a good thing. But I'll say this... I was in perfect form. Spent most of the weekend, babying the ankle and it feels better today.

Yes, I have the blahs, but I'll blame that on the hormones or the curse as my granny called it. I call it a visit from my aunt in Red Springs (which is actually a town 20 mins from here)...I spent part of yesterday cursing womanhood and Eve. In another day or two it won't be so bad...if I go homicidal, I've got this blog as evidence that I'm a woman under duress.

Saturday while goofing off at work, I had a wonderful chance to chat with Lorraine. I think we're going to become Goth girls... black hair, red lips and bleeding hearts. I think we should form an angry woman band.

Sunday afternoon, I spent a while chatting with Sarah HB. Listen sweetie, lots of people love you. Remember that ok?

Seth called a few times over the weekend. He had to work. I'm suppose to meet his roommates soon. He wants them to put a face with his 'girlfriend's voice.' He's coming over Tues after work and we're going dinner in town. Found out he's a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan, too. It's strange but I haven't told him about my blogs or my website... or anything about my writing. Nor that I belly dance and read Tarot cards. Guess it will eventually come out or maybe not... I'm beginning to feel that I should keep parts of myself secret. At least until I feel the time is right. I really don't know this guy... I'm taking it slow and will do my best to see that he doesn't run a gauntlet.

ha ha my Libra side is strong... let's hope she can quell my Scorpio side.

No comments: