Thursday, September 15, 2005

Phew... I made it

Been unable to log online today. Some sort of glitch with my ISP but it's fixed. Called their tech department, thinking my payment might have been missed but that wasn't the problem... they were having difficulties with their servers.

I'm surprised I didn't get a call from my brother, accusing me of breaking the computer at home.

It's been an okay day..sunny but sort of hot and I've gotten an order done that I dreaded doing, but once I got involved with it...it wasn't so hard after all... I like it when that happens.

My dad has been non-stop Bush bashing today. I think most of the people popping in have only fueled his ferver, by agreeing with him. One thing I've noticed about Dad is that he tests his subjects first to see how intelligent they are and if they're pure 100% pro-Bush... and if not, he'll bend their mind with his dribble. He contradicts himself and I keep hoping one of them will have the balls to call him on it.

As time goes by I'm relating more and more to the Donkey Benjamin in the Animal Farm Book.

No comments: