Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Boredom + Bad Weather = Idiots

How's that for a new math formula?

I am amazed at the amount of people (4 so far) who have decided to bring in old photos (all 8x10's or larger) to get estimates for restoration. None have bothered to protect the photos from Ophelia's sideways rain that hate umbrellas. One man had a towel wrapped around himself but not his 60 yr-old-photo... What's up with that????

If I had the choice I would be home, reading or watching an old movie with a bowl of popcorn and a nice cold glass of black cherry-flavored water.

Today's Ben's birthday. He's officially ...this many (holding up 4 fingers). He's too young to appreciate the 'day you were born' stories..so I'll keep them to myself.

Well have a good evening, readers... I think I'll sneak out of here early...

No comments: