Thursday, September 29, 2005

let's seeeeeeeeeee

....hmmmmmmmmm

What was I going to write.... think shere...think... oh yea...

Seth...

oh man.. that's not too good is it..to forget I was going to write about a studmuffin.

Where's the clarity today?

Ok, seriously here... our schedules this week have clashed but we've talked on the phone every evening. Then yesterday afternoon I got a voice mail message from him, saying he was shipping out for 'somewhere' in South America and would leave mid Oct, be gone for a few months. Bummer, but that's the way Military Life is... at least he let me know ahead of time. Robert, my old soldier would disappear for months on end without word.

I told J about it... and said that I wasn't going to worry or fret over it...that I'm a butterfly, flitting from bloom to bloom, not worrying about a thing, except maybe birds...and nets..

but not fishnet stockings! ;)

Last night, Seth asked me if I would like to go to Myrtle Beach Saturday afternoon and stay overnight. I pretended to think about it, while my heart and nether regions pulsed flames... and finally said, "Yes. That would be lovely."

Hope he likes Fishnet Stockings!

No comments: