Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Decadent Poem, James O'Barr and well, just me

The poem below describes my mental state on romance...

Heels

I could walk miles across your heart,
if you would let me...
Skipping lightly, tiptoeing like whispers in your ear.
I would make sure I didn't mis-step
and cause you pain with my stiletto heels
though to some pain is pleasure, pleasure is pain.
Toenails polished a fuck me red
might incite a riot of blood rushing through veins.
I could walk miles across your heart,
if you would let me...
but I would rather run naked through your mind,
black high heels tapping out decadence.

~ ~ ~
James O'Barr--the creator of the Crow is a member of my friend Sam's private poetry group. I posted the poem there and here's his reply, which made me laugh because he's been dormant in it for so long..I woke him up with decadence.

" Oh,Dear God, you are such the seductress! "Fuck me red", that is just classic..half a second from needing to change pants after reading this one, Bad Bad Bad Fairy, don't ever stop. "--James OBarr (jamesobarr_thecrow)

(in case you're wondering, I post as Fairy_0f_fyre in the group, hence his calling me Fairy)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm sure I could fall in love with someone...there's always someone out there looking for love... but I don't want just love...in fact I prefer pure decadence. Not a bug to squash, not a man to walk all over, not an obsessive breath-squeezing controlling man... I want a mental equal who has their baggage under control and knows that exotic sensuality is the key to a good relationship...all the other shit...well it falls in place eventually.

1 comment:

John said...

or all that other shit will just melt away in the heat of an outrageous orgasm....or something like that ;)