Wednesday, September 21, 2005

last night

I watched TV. Lazy me...didn't even do laundry. It was such a long day yesterday My mind was soooo tired.

Flipped the channels around until 9...that's when Supernatural came on. That show has the elements of the X-files...only both actors believe in monsters and are brothers. Great show last night. Then... Nip Tuck and what a show... the deviant behavior works for them. I think that there will be no happy ending for anyone in the long run. This season promises to be a shocker. I had a long drawn out reveiw about nip/tuck but... my pc froze and I lost the post.

I had dreams last night. Crazy ones. Charlie, my ex-fiance was in one of them. It had to do with living in Greenville during my college years. He showed up with friends of mine and I was so pissed... I left for a Frat party and came home early. He was playing patty-cake with some dumb bimbo blonde and I yelled "GET A FREAKING ROOM, ASSHOLE." You know, I should feel better after venting like that, but I don't.

This week, I've been listening to the Audio book "And then there were none" by Agathie Christie. Oh it's great. I've read the book before...in high school. It's nice to hear it read by a enticing voice.
I've forgotten most of the plot, so I'm rediscovering the story.

1 comment:

Jo said...

http://www.agathachristiegame.com/

you might find the above link interesting...