Friday, January 07, 2005

lazy girl

I've gotten lazy with masturbation. Instead of doing the dancing digits or using the big blue dildo or the rabbit, I've been placing my silver bullet on my clit and buzzing it. The remote control is easy to use. If I'm in a hurry, I buzz full blast and cum in like 5 secs. If I want to go slow and build the fantasy, I'll buzz on high and then slip down to slow, teasing my clit...until I explode. Its heaven.

Sadly I discovered masturbation in my early 20's. (In fact, I think I'll post a true story later this weekend. ) But once I did find masturbation, I realized how much fun I missed.

I'll always be one who will masturbate. Its not that I can't be satisfied by a lover...I can. Its that I know where to touch. My secret spots that no one else can find--and selfishly I don't share them. There are times when you just want to cum...like at night or in the mornings. Its both for me!

Masturbation is the greatest invention ever. lol

No comments: