Friday, January 21, 2005

Afternoon Coffee on A Cold Day

I was getting coffee this afternoon, because it's so freaking cold in this drafty building. I saw a guy that used to date a friend of mine back in 95 or 96. They dated a year until the guy she really loved got his divorce. Anyway, I was over at her apartment one day. Her name is Crystal, btw. His nickname was Hanker. I have no idea why though. Okay back to my tale...we were going shopping and while she finished getting ready I sat on the couch. She had the radio going, so I decided it best not to turn on the tv. I noticed a photo album on the coffee table. Innocently I picked it up and out fell some polaroid photos. Of them naked! Something I didn't want to see. But what killed me was how small his cock was--hard. I quickly put the pictures back and moved to a different seat.

We went shopping and all I could think of was his small cock and how surprised I was that Crystal had been with him for so long. She was very open about her sexual needs. Many knew she had a 10 inch vibrator that she called King Dong. I knew that her last few boyfriends were endowed, it was impossible to hide the fact behind tight jeans. Then one day a few months later, we were at a pool party. It was during the summer. It was a hot day and the host had ice cream. So I am sitting by the pool, chillin' and swillin' down a cold one, when Hanker walks by, licking at an ice cream cone with a loOoOOOoong tongue. It dawned on me why Crystal kept him around.

I heard he got married a few years ago. I see him downtown sometimes. And each time I see a humorous image of his naked hard little dinky cock and then a dripping panty-wetting image of the long tongue, licking up and down and around that ice cream cone.

Just now...I realized as I got back to the studio with my hot coffee that I was already warm. lol

No comments: