Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Feeling Better

Finally feeling better. I'll say I'm up to 90%. My humor's come back and so has my libido. lol... phew... I was worried.

Today has been a quiet one at work. I've gotten my work for tomorrow done and am working on Thursday's tasks. Since I have time, I'll do some blog writing.

(Thinking aloud now)

Last year I concentrated on my poetry book--getting it published etc. And also spent much of the year editing my Irish Pirate novel. Only to have the final edited version lost when my computer crashed in Oct. I still have the first 4 drafts but the final one was the best. I guess I'll read over the last version and see if I can remember anything I added or subtracted.

So I guess that will be my writing goal this year--to get it edited and then find a literary agent to help me get it published. I'm not sure that I want PA to do it. Its a good story some people say and I think it would go over in the mainstream. We'll see.


I was discussing all this with a good friend and she suddenly asked what my romantic goals were this year!!! Well I had a good laugh. I haven't set romantic goals since 2002. I kinda like the way I am now. I go out some. But mainly I have freedom to do what I want. If love ever does visit me again, I guess I'll not worry that it was a goal or not. But I will say this...if I do fall in love he'll have to be a really special man to break the barriers I have erected. I don't see that ever happening...because I don't think he exists. And no.. I'm not daring the Goddess of Love to prove me wrong. I know I'm right. lol



No comments: