Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well...

I'm sorry but I'm in a blah mood this week. I think it stems from work... getting tired of the same ole same ole and yet not able to change it for the moment.

Plus another issue is pressing..and a few of you were emailed about it. I really don't want to write about it here because I'm afraid my blog will pop up in a search due to the issue and I sorta like those who live around me in the real world not find it.

I wish with all my heart that the world wasn't so cruel and heartless. I don't think I've ever really realized just how moral free so many people are. Life has no value and what little you have can be taken away in a flash.

So.. you can see where my mind is today and I'll leave for now and pray that a laugh will live within me when I return.

No comments: