Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight Movie



My brother and I saw it tonight and it ....

TOTALLY RULES!!!

5 *'s... hell I'll give it 10 *'s

Two thumbs up and two big toes up...

It was great ...I know I keep saying it but it's true.

I wasn't all that impressed with the first one... Chris Bale never grew on me and I don't care much for Katie Holmes...

But I must say that Chris Bale was awesome... Heath Ledger did an incredible job as the joker... I forgot it was Heath doing the acting a few times..he really grabbed the joker persona and was a big scene stealer.

The whole cast was great and I know that once this hits the stores in DVD form, I'll be right there...grabbing one too.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Glad to hear this sequel more than matched to Batman Begins... I liked that one a lot, I really liked Bale in the role, he brought the darkness back to the character... thanks for the review! :)

John said...

We're supposed to see it...eventually. It's playing at the IMAX theater, which ought to ROCK!