Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey Sherrie ...where are you?

Right here!

Took yesterday off and went to the beach with my sis and the nephews. Got a mild sunburn on the tops of my thighs of all places..painful but won't kill me. Have other weird spots where the sunscreen failed like the bend of my elbow on the right arm. Don't know how that happened.

We had a great time. There was a nice breeze off the water and for once I didn't have to stay in the sea with the boys. They entertained themselves. We went shell hunting and found some nice ones to make necklaces out of.

But I'm glad to be back at work...feel as if I'm neglecting you guys online...

sorry about that.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Awwww, I know I missed you on here, but I'm glad you went, sounds like you had a good time, and sounds like you're feeling better too? I hope :)