Monday, July 14, 2008

ICarly...

The nephews are really big on the Icarly.com show on Nick. So am I. It's way better than Hannah Montana. And so much funnier... even Mom likes to watch it.

The boys spend Friday night at my house... we had a watercolor lesson. It kills me how both of them expect to have the same results as I do when I paint...hell, I've been painting for 43 years...yes I could the formative years...they were my best.

Anyway, I got off track there... Saturday morning, they spent a large amount of time on the ICarly website. I was ironing a cotton top or a pair of shorts... can't remember ...but my back was towards the computer and I heard the ICarly crowd say...
"Remember...you can pick your friends...and you can pick your nose...but..."

Before they could finished and with my back still to the computer, I piped in "You can't pick your friend's nose."

Immediately after I said it, they said it. William and Ben gasped..."Wow...how did you know that?" William demanded.

I said, "The eyes in the back of my head saw it coming."

Ben said to William, "I told you she was pyschic."

"That's right.. I'm psychic..."

I walked out of the room into the hallway where my brother was standing, leaning on a crutch. He shook his head at me...

Upon seeing him I continued in a softer voice, "Or it could be that I've heard that joke before."

No comments: