Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cough... cough...Sneeze..Where's that damn tissue?

Well, I caught William's cold and it's turned into a nasty respiratory bug. I feel like crap. It's as if someone is sitting on my chest and I can't get them off.

I think I've gone through 2 boxes of Puffs (they don't blow out like Kleenex does when you have to honk your nose.)

And tomorrow evening is when I go to Al's for that romantic dinner...and I feel horrible. That's my luck of late.

We had some bad storms Sunday night at 'dead time - 3 am'...they were so fierce that I thought the house was gonna be lifted up and I would end up somewhere over the rainbow. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm up for the adventure but I think those ruby shoes would be hell on the feet.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Sorry to hear you're sick, hon, that is lousy timing... I really hope you get better soon! *hugs*

Painter Lady said...

Thanks hon... It sucks having a head full of fuzz.

Read your blog on the flour deal. Can't believe it. Our government would sell it's first born for profit if it had one.

hugs..thanks for stoppin' by.