Friday, February 22, 2008

2000

According the my dashboard, this is my 2000 post. A milestone in ways but really it's not that important. All milestones end and others begin, right?

So what do I say in this post? Something witty that will make the world smile? Something profound that will inspire poetry or music or art?

No, I think not.

I will just say this. I love this place. I can write what I want and not care what others think. I can get things off my chest. I can make you smile or laugh or even feel sad.

Words have so much power. If we could harvest their power, just think of what we could do with it. No more oil .... I believe that even solar power would dim under the power harvested from words.

Now that is quite the thought....

and I'm glad I have that fuel.

1 comment:

John said...

so you have like...twice as many posts as I do in your blog. My dashboard says I now have 1009. How'd you get so fare ahead of me?