Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ah... Smell..I can smell again...

Finally getting a little better. My head doesn't feel as if it's gonna explode at any moment and my cough is a quiet yelp instead of a deep bark. I'm just on my second tissue instead of the tenth. When I take a deep breath and exhale, my lungs don't whistle.

So yes.. I'm feeling pretty frisky.

On top of it all..I'll see my sweetie this afternoon and the world will be right again. Except for the pollution, the crime, the immorality and high inflation....

Man I swear just when I'm ready to give up on Nip Tuck, they knock my panties off and make me want more. Last night's finale was great! That's all I'm gonna say about it. Because unless you're a viewer...anything I write won't mean a thing.

Sunday evening I caught a great show that I knew about but couldn't see in the past. Dexter. It's orginally on Showtime and I don't get that channel. I'm an HBO whore. CBS is showing the first season--edited for primetime I'm sure. But it caught my attention from the first second. I'm an addict now. Can't wait to see the next episode and hope it continues to be as great.

I don't remember much about my Saturday night. I had a fever and kept falling asleep on the couch...and I spent a lot of daylight sleeping on Sunday. But I did caught some great flicks Sunday night. Like Pan's Labyrinth. It's subtitled but such a great movie. And the Lost Boys! I don't think I've seen that movie in over ten years. I had forgetten some of it and had a few laughs at Corey Haim's outfits. So gay looking, even for the 80's.

After Dexter went off, I was going to turn off the TV but channel surfed for a while and came across "Epic Movie"...a spoof movie that hits on Narnia, Snakes on a Plane, The Da Vincci Code, Pirates of the Carribean Deadman's Chest (Darrell Hammond of SNL does a killer Jack Sparrow impression), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Crispin Glover is a perverted Willie Wonka), Click, Cribbs, Nacho Libre, X-Men, Borat... the list goes on. I laughed my ass off. It was so damn senseless but so funny too. Probably due to my meds..lol..

No comments: