Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hmm...

It's sorta funny how you can log into the post window to write and suddenly from nowhere there appears a shadow over your shoulder. Now, whatever you had on you mind evaporates into nothing and you are stuck with what to write...until the shadow runs away, but...reappears when 'it' realizes you are writing something and wants to read it.

The shadow is William... as I logged on, he stood reading the screen and I thought maybe he would disappear...but he's still here not really trying to read, more like discussing my typing skills and asking how I know where the words were on the keyboard.

I just do...dude...

Now he's off to play army guys with the Benster. They're discussing K-rations and Ben's theory that jungle animals make great soldiers too.

It's Saturday morning and I should be getting ready for work, but I'm lazy. Last night I turned in at 9:30 pm and slept until 8:30 am. Don't know what's up with that but I did. And I feel much better today.

I was talking to Sam Thursday about the new year and how I feel that a big change is coming--that I'm not afraid but actually prepared for it. Nor am I sorry for whatever losses might occur because that's how life is...sometimes to move forward we have to suffer loss.

No comments: