Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally...

a breath.

It's been a hectic week, because I had to redo a lot of work from last week. I tell people all the time that working on photos requires deep committed mental concentration and if I've got a sinus headache that won't go away, I can't do a good job on my work. And that's how all of last week was, so I spent the last 4 days, doing do-overs.

And I've caught up, except for what's due in the next 2 weeks. So I'm coasting right now.

.....

It's been an interesting week outside of work. I had a bunch of people join my starry starry night yahoo journal. Who they are I don't know, but the group is set for moderator posting only, so if they are spammers, all they'll be doing is the air they breath. I've been tempted to delete the people I don't really know and start writing there again...mainly private stuff that the public can't find if they do a web search and find my blog by mistake. A few private issues have popped up and I'm not sure I want the world to read about them.

One is about Al and I. One's about my friend Sam and another is about my Goddess status...lol.. just kidding on that one.

******

No comments: