Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Goofing off

I'm working but also finding moments to goof off online. I'm sort of behind some sites I like to read at or participate. They finally fixed myspace so I was able to go in and read some messages, check out some blogs, etc.

Decided to remove some clutter like my erotica groups on yahoo. I haven't had time to manage them like I should and think it's time to move on from them. I'll keep my poetry group, Rose Blush Verses because it's thriving on its own and I like that. I've decided that if I want to write erotica again, I'll join an adult site I know that has a good audience for stories.

Created a squidoo page. Once I've finished editing it, I'll post the link. I want to promote my sip of sherrie book and also my art. This seems like a good site to do it at, plus it's free.

I'm addicted to chocolate dipped mints (altoids). I want to eat them all the time...sleep with them, caress them...make them mine...all mine!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hmmm, I haven't tried the chocolate dipped ones yet... I'll have to put them on my shopping list ;)