Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sculpture Things

A professor at UNC-P has created a bunch of sculpture things and they're on loan for display around town. These are just two of them located at the Plaza. There's another one but I didn't take a photo of it.



I asked Wes, next door at Washington's (that's their window in the background) if he thought this thing crawled around at night. He said he didn't care if it did because he's at home. I've decided to look for signs every morning I arrive for work, because I park right beside it. So far it's been very clever at hiding them.



And this one... I saw it on the truck before they placed it and thought...wow that looks like a deep sea diver's helmet... and promptly thought of Scooby Doo Monster's Unleashed. Maybe I should call Mystery Inc.

No comments: