Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Xherrie, Warrior Princess

We've got misty weather today. Just enough misty rain to mar me glasses, mateys. Speaking of which, I wish my new ones would get here. I am having a horrible time reading and working on the PC. At night my eyes ache from strain. They ache so badly right now, all I want to do is close them for a few hours.

Yesterday was battle day. I battled with Dad over studio issues. I battled with William over doing his home work. I told him that his new name was "Chore" because he makes everything so hard. I battled with Al last night--mainly because he demanded me to do something for him, instead of asking. I hate when he's in that frame of mind. Usually I can turn down his volume with a soft word, but after battling all day and evening, I reacted to his demand with oil and water. This may sound like I'm making excuses for him. For the last 2 weeks, he's been working 14 hours and hasn't had enough sleep. I can understand that he's tired, but what I won't tolerate is him taking it out on me. So I guess there will be another battle tonight until we reach an accord.

No comments: