Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Vote

It's election day here in the good ole U. S. of A.

I voted...it's important. Think of all the people in other countries who will never get the taste of freedom of speech, freedom of choice... vote for them (but don't get caught..hahahaha)

"What this country needs is more unemployed politicians."--Angela Davis, FBI fugitive turned college professor.

She's right... I really believe that most of the politicians in office are so busy getting fat off the proverbial feast of the land that they've forgotten what it's like to be at the bottom. I don't agree with many of the politics of today. That's why I vote.

And my opinion is this...if you don't vote, then shut your mouth about the problems of the Union. You're voice isn't heard...unless you vote.

(off the soap box and shouting...NEXT)

1 comment:

Jo said...

What/who are you voting for... is it local elections ... ie just your state or town... ?