Friday, November 04, 2005

First Friday in December

...that's today.

Worked on my novel last night but forgot to post the chapters this morning. The files at home. I know where I left off but since I can't review the last portion, I decided not to try and write the next section. Instead I've been writing out the scenes I have in my head and the final ending, just so I will get my 1800 words a day done. I really wonder what will happen...if I'll stay true to the ending. Should be interesting to see...if to no one else..but myself.

The magazine issue is up. I'm not sure what I'll do for December. I need to think about it when I need a break from the novel.

This week has been extra busy. I hope it continues to be so. A few orders were dropped off Monday and the deadline for the pickups are today at 5 and tomorrow at noon. I've got them done, dispite a brief interlude with a hot stud. Talk about melting panties...well, we'll leave it at that. ;) I'll just say it was a delightful suprise and so wonderfully decadent.

I'm sure I'll be blogging tomorrow ...I've got a full day of work and not much to do, except type...type...type.

Enjoy the evening, my dear readers.

2 comments:

Jo said...

a brief interlude with a hot stud... details lady ... details

;)

Painter Lady said...

I would but I might be censored.