Thursday, November 17, 2005

Posted in wrong blog (a repost)

(I posted this yesterday at the novel blog by mistake)

Shot thru the Heart....

... ok, in my hip.

Seems I have a viral respiratory infection. My white cell count is freaky high. So, I was given an antibiotic shot in the hip, which still burns. And some other meds. Told to stay home for a few days.

HA... love my doctor's sense of humor.

`````````````

Yes, I'm at work... slowly getting stuff done. Fever is low and the headache is ebbing a bit. I slept 13 hours last night and plan to go to be extra early tonight.

If I'm a bit silent...it's not that I don't have anything to say...its just a chore to say it.

2 comments:

sarah hb said...

OMG! Sherrie! Take it easy! Hope you're back to full health again soon.
Hugs and love being sent via earth, sea, sky and technology.
xoxoxox

Jo said...

Go Home !!!

Go to BED !!!

Let your dad tell ppl you are ill and get better faster by taking your docs advice for once....

Honestly Sherrie ... if it was anyone else you would be telling them off for being at work...

Hugs and Kisses .... hope you are feeling better real soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(oh my god... the worst word verification ever... made my eys funny)