Friday, July 08, 2005

Today ..today..today...



Friday! Wow... you know for an abbreviated week it has dragged on.

I'm stressed today due to dad... he's stressed over the digital changes we need to make... and he's screwed up the filing system. I've spent most of the day looking for old negatives from 98-99. Can't find them, but I can find every other file from those years. There are like 50 boxes to go through and it's driving me nuts!

So to calm down, I'm drinking a beer and writing in my blog . Kidding about the beer...

I was talking to Wes from next door. It's a family business too. I asked him if his father drove him nuts, he said "Does a fat kid like cake?"

I told him my first advice to people was "Don't work with relatives." He said, "I don't advise them. Hell, let them find out for themselves."

He's got a point there.

Going out tomorrow night with the "hens." Maybe watching some gyrating almost naked exotic male dancer bump and grind will relieve this stress. I'm driving so there won't be any drinking. But I can still let my hand dip low when I push the money down those g-string pouches. That's like... you know...sort of relaxing.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Working with parents is like volunteering to have a tooth pulled

do you think i might get away with having mine taken away in a straight jacket ?