Friday, July 15, 2005

This Week

It has been a busy one with electrical storms, work and a day spent with my oldest nephew William. I've written blog posts in my head but haven't been able to retrieve them and post them here. Course after a week, they've gotten mangled by other thoughts.

Ah...lost blog posts...much like lost poems not written down...is it a blessing or a disgrace. That I don't know.

As you know if you've seen the previous post, my 2nd poetry book is available for pre-ordering. I'll get my author copies soon. Then I'll place my orders for those who want signed copies. The second book doesn't have as many poems in it as the first one did. I think there are 82. I noticed the book is 2 bucks cheaper. I've started gathering books for my third poetry book "another sip of sherrie." I think I'll have the poems on the left hand page and a brief explanation on the right hand page...what do you think? is that a good idea?

I'm typing fast, so don't spank me for making errors. But I should be working on a photo instead of writing in my blog. I figured if I didn't take the moment to write now, I might not get another chance today.

No comments: