Saturday, July 16, 2005

Half past July

Another month swimming by.

My sister Lisa's birthday is July 31. I have no idea what to get her. She needs some clothes. Maybe I'll shop for a boring outfit or two. When it comes to spectrums, she and I are on opposites. I'm feminine and adventurous...she's semi-girly and dull. Mom says I'm sunshine...and Lisa's thunder.

Then Dad's birthday is Aug 2. No idea what to get him either.

My mom's John's b-day is Aug 14. Mom's is Aug 21. My brother's is Aug 31 and Ben's is Sept 14.

I call it the birthday circus.

Dena talked me into going to a party at her house tonight. I had planned on hanging out at home with some movies and raspberry tea. She's grilling out and has about 30 people invited over. I think it's James's (her hubbie) birthday. I'll take a bottle of wine just incase it is. He likes wine with meals. Was surprised she and the other hens weren't going to see strippers. They like to go almost every week. I noticed last week that when they tell 'strippers served raw' stories, that the stories involve me. And 80 % is stuff I've never done. Dena laughs at me when I try to correct them. She says "Scary Sherrie, that's the stuff legends are made up."

But I don't wanna be a 'stripper deflowerer legend.'

At least at this moment...

I wouldn't mind being plain ole Sherrie.

No comments: