Tuesday, July 05, 2005

July 5

Guess you can tell I've been busy and haven't taken time to blog.

Things are ok here. Today I've got a king-sized headache, due to being in the heat all afternoon yesterday. We grilled hamburgers at mom's John's farm. I hung out with him while he cooked. Made mom stay inside getting stuff ready. Those two argue about how to do everything and I knew if she helped him grill the food, we wouldn't be eating for several hours.

My brother got home yesterday. I was glad to see him. Funny how quickly we get back into our routine.

Went to G-ville Sat and came home late Sunday afternoon. Was fun. Joyce had a party for her newly-wed brother and his bride. I didn't know many people --neither did the bride. Joyce's Hubbie 'procured' me a guy but there was no chemistry. I spent most of the night either talking to the Bride, who's from Canada and a 'non-available' guy whose live-in girlfriend of 10 yrs spent all her time talking to another woman. He and I hit it off so well that Joyce got 'worried' and kept pulling me aside to tell me I had a guy in the other room. lol... I swear it was kinda funny. I told her I wasn't a homewrecker.... today. But seriously it was harmless chat, mainly about movies.

Today I'm working on some easy stuff. May go home early.

The magazine is up btw...check out the "My links" section of the blog. It's under the My Magazine one.

No comments: