Friday, January 09, 2009

TGIF

I'm actually feeling physcially better today. Only went through 2 kleenexes! My cough is a dry one now...little gunk coughed up. Maybe with the sunny weather we had today and hopefully this weekend (haven't checked the weather report), I'll be able to get over the last of the chest congestion.

Still feel wrung out. I guess my energy will return soon.

Meeting Bryan in the morning to discuss the reunion Menu. He was my boyfriend in the 6th, 7th and part of the 8th grade. He owns a bakery and does catering and lunches too. Always a sunny smile and tends to call all females "Baby."...guess it could be worse...he could call all of us 'witch' or something similiar.

Taking tomorrow off... after the meeting I plan to drive on up to Fayetteville...maybe see what Michele's up to or go to Barnes & Noble for a while.

Enjoy the weekend, folks.

No comments: