Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm back

My respiratory stuff has cleared up. My shoulder is better and I'm beginning to feel like the old Sherrie is returning. I know Teez would want to hear this and is probably smiling at me right now.

I'll have to take time tonight or tomorrow to blog a long post to catch up on everything.

But at this moment, I'm getting ready to head out and just wanted to take time to say that I've missed blogging and am glad I have found my way back...

I know there will be days when I'll slip and fall but that's only being human. Teez is with me...always will be and with this knowledge I can move on to bright shiny things... like smiles and writing haiku about sunsets and moon glow.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, hon... I'm back online after a little tech delay here with the WiFi router... so now I have to catch up on my friends... stay well, hon.. xo