Thursday, April 24, 2008

Snap, Crackle, Pop

...that's how my breathing sounds! Like a bowl of rice krispies. I am thankful that I don't have any big deadlines this week. Or I would be totally screwed without the benefit of a kiss.

Ben's on his field trip to Fort Fisher, NC and the NC Aquarium there. Lisa and her hubby went along. I took William to school this morning and have to retrieve him at 2:45. Guess I'll stop off at McD's for a snack for him and then bring him back to work for a little while. Hopefully, the field trip will be over before 5.

Guess I'll be lazy tonight...like last night and the night before... watch Survivor (now wasn't Ozzy a big bonehead??? not playing the immunity idol??? I thought Eliza's eyes were gonna pop out of her head.) and CSI...then turn in early.

Feeling icky makes boring topic...so I'll post this and hide from the sunlight.

No comments: