Monday, April 28, 2008

Coffee or Coughy

Maybe coffee will help my coughy!

I'll say this much... I haven't been bedridden like this since the summer of 1998. I knew as I drove to work on Friday that I should be in bed but I still drove on. At around noon, I realized I was falling asleep at the computer and messing up a lot of work... I got home at around 1:30 and believe me, the drive was a long one even if it was only for 3 miles...and I fell into bed..slept until 6, ate something--have no idea what...fell back into bed slept until 10...talked to Al..I think...then fell asleep until 9 am...stayed up until 11 am and slept until 3 pm... and so went the cycle.

that was pretty much my weekend...

The body will let you push it only so far and then it makes you take care of yourself. I put the needs of others before my health and almost had to go to the hospital for that sacrifice.

I think it's time I learned to say No once in a while to everyone and be a little selfish, especially when it comes to my health.

But I do feel better today...running at about 75%...and I hope to be up to 80% tomorrow.

No comments: