Saturday, April 19, 2008

Newsy stuff

Al is very proud of himself and so am I. He's in the top ten list for high sales last month at Harris Jewelry store nation-wide. I keep telling him that he's in his vein of work. He'll soar if he sticks with it and gets his mind off going to Kuwait to work.

~ ~ ~

My friend Sam aka Blue is no longer working at his night job. He's doing other things like selling comics and working at a comic bookstore. It's been difficult getting his body adjusted to the change of sleeping at night. I've been a little worried about it because he's a diabetic and hasn't been taking care of himself. It frustrates me when people I care about are so nonchalant about their health...my dad's one of those people and so is Sam. I want to take a stake and pound it into their heads that they are important and I want them around a long time.

~ ~ ~

Got an article coming out in the PV magazine very soon.

~ ~ ~

Tuesday, I'm going on a field trip with William's 3rd grade class to pan for gold at Reed's Gold Mine outside of Charlotte NC. It's privately owned. If I strike it rich, I promise to remember the small people and to pay someone to ghost write for the blog.

~ ~ ~

Too Bad Chuck Norris can't be President. He would roundhouse kick this nation into shape in no time. Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

~ ~ ~

To anyone whom I haven't emailed in a week or so... promise to do that this coming week and I apologize for not having done so sooner.

~ ~ ~
and on a final note...enjoy the weekend. I plan to.

No comments: