Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Koo ko

Oh yea...

I'm koo ko for coco pops today... Why is it that every now and then we have to test our boundries... I did today with the PC... I opened a photo editing program, microword, and three pages of websites, and chat ....and I knew, I would crash. I had too much going on at once.

And I did... when I rebooted, I realized I should finish my photo editing, then finish my writing the intro to one of my sips before logging back online to torture the web.

My website planning is coming along really well. I'm very excited about it and hope that I do a good job.

On top of all this I have to write Flat Stanley's story... remember the one William did a few years ago...about the boy who was flattened by a bulletin board and then was mailed to California? Will sent his to Al and I created some fun stuff for him to do... this year is Ben's turn. And it's up to me to make it as exciting... I'm having to fit it in between photos and web stuff...

say hi to Ben's Flat Stanley who almost had green hair and orange/purple eyes:



and man, what about that game last night. Kansas and Memphis sitting in a tree.... Kansas kicked ass...one two three...

It was a really tight game at times. I think the best two teams went and that the best one won, even if it wasn't my Tarheels... I'm still glad Kansas won the championship. But don't expect me to be wearing Bluejay colors.

No comments: