Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ok... but I'm not apologizing

J pointed out that yahoo was deleting adult pictures not profiles... I guess my eyes took what they wanted from the notice from yahoo (see post below) and my rage took over.

But they are targeting adult profiles. And photos are just the beginning. Soon it will be any link featured in the link section that they deem adult...or have a censor on words that one might use in the personal info section...like occupation: C*cksucker... or hobbies: 69.

Mark my words...it's like the attack on the old adult yahoo clubs, now groups. Once they were listed in the directory but not anymore. It's very hard to find them.
That's what yahoo wants.

Yet...you can have adult content on the 360 sites. How long before they are targeted?

Oh yea.. I almost forgot...soon they'll be something else... I don't know what but.. something.

And I'm at the point where I really don't care anymore.

No comments: