Customer service representatives answer straightforward pet care and nutrition questions, however some calls can be quite unconventional as follows:
- "My cat just came in from the garage and I was wondering...how many calories are in a mouse?"
- "I have a neutered male cat. How old should he be before I can breed him?"
- "What should I feed a borderline collie?"
- "What size litter box do I need to keep my cat comfy?"
- "Is it normal for a dog to shed?"
- "How can I keep my cat from stealing my husband's toothbrush?"
- "My cat passed a stool on the indoor rug and it's stuck in the vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions?"
- "How can I get the secret recipe for your special dog food?"
- "How do I stop my cat from giving food to the dog?"
- "Your food turned my dog into a stud. Now what do I do?"
- "Do you know how to toilet train a cat?"
- "I have three cats. Is it true that a special brand of cat food makes the poop smell better?"
- "Will chewing pop cans remove enamel from my puppy's teeth?"
- "Where can I get a six-toed cat?"