Thursday, February 02, 2006

Today



I feel better. I'm still sinusy but it's better than yesterday. So I didn't go to the doctor. If I take a turn for the worse, I will go.

Went to Al's last night. Took him his resume that I created. I should do more of them for a fee... mine looked impressive. He was so shocked.


Since I didn't feel so well, we hung out on the couch and talked. He made a light supper but I wasn't hungry.

I keep waiting for the little things to get on my nerves...little things, like his disorganization when doing a project or his tendency to be a night owl and run the television wide open...but so far they aren't bothering me. Maybe it's because we have space from each other. He's not here every day and when we do get together, it's fun.

It's amazing how calm I am...so serene and he's always running around trying to do too many things at once. When he gets overwhelmed, I get up and quietly settle things down.

Someone asked me if I would tire of him quickly, since I know him so well. That's a good question. Maybe...maybe not. He's a complex person...the kind I crave and with complexity, there is rarely boredom. It's also like this... I'm not worrying about our March or our September or next year...I'm just taking things as they come. No expectations other than a good time.

He says we're having a quiet Superbowl Weekend... only he and I. Since it's such a 'guy' weekend...with all the football and chicken wings and chili and other heavy foods, I thought he would want to spend it with his buddies. But he says not. I'm betting the game will be over long before his food is ready. lol

I'm still fighting this stupid system. My favorite photo retouch program won't work for long. It keeps freezing. I'm slowly getting caught up. I hope by Saturday to be up to date on stuff. Then Monday, I'll try to organize my workstation. It's a mess!

On the way back from Al's this morning, I could hear DJ JD loud and clear. Since our Oldies station is no more, it was great to hear his. I miss those old tunes. They're great for driving.

No comments: