Thursday, December 30, 2004

Nice girls finish...last

I don't mind finishing last as long as its a good orgasm.

But seriously, today I was standing at the front door watching a lady try to parallel park her long ass car. I was so engrossed in the entertainment that I didn't notice someone outside the door waving at me. It was an old friend of mine from the old Pecker days--Cathy or Kathy. Can't remember which letter she was obsessed over us using. Anyway, she got married a few years ago and we sort of lost contact with each other.

So I stepped outside and hugged her. Told her she looked great and then turned to her husband to say hi...man he looked terrible... I bet he's put on close to 60 lbs. He's a giant so he can carry the extra weight ok...but still--that's a lot of weight to gain in a few years. Anyways, we chatted and I waited for the questions of the day...
"Are you married yet?"
no
"Are you seeing anyone?"
no one steady

Then comes the exchange of looks between them. I don't let it bother me. I keep waiting for someone to ask the important question: "Are you happy?" YES
But they never do!

Then her husband shocks me. He says "You're too nice and sweet. Men don't want sweet women. You need to learn how to be a bitch. Then you'll get a man."

I have never been told that. I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything... not even good-bye.

Jeez, do I really need to be a bitch to make a man happy? Is that what went wrong in my past relationships? I was too nice and sweet and not bitchy enough??????

Oh well... is it too late to change... I don't know if I can change or if I want too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, let's examine what it means to be a bitch. A bitch, according to my definition, is someone who goes for what she wants, won't let anyone stand in the way of her lifelong dreams. A bitch believes in herself absolutely. Being a Bitch takes Practice.

Just like witches, there are "good bitches" and "bad bitches".
Good bitches are on the path to self fulfillment whereas bad bitches are self destructive.

There is a fine line between manipulation and persuasion but for those who are skilled in self awareness, it is plain to see.
If you try to be a bitch to get a man, you are a fake bitch, sort of a decoy, or perhaps a "bad" bitch because most likely you are trying to convince someone to love you, when you do not even love yourself.
You do not have to change who you are.

You have to become who you are. In that, you will definitely find love. Your chances of attracting a lifelong relationship will increase dramatically, however that can never be guaranteed.
What is certain is that through the practice of loving yourself, which sadly is often perceived as being a bitch, you might just find that you love your life no matter what, and that your happiness is not determined by whether you have a mate or not.

I host How to Be a Bitch 101 Workshops (for girls with automatic nice syndrome)on both West and East Coasts.
Feel free to check out my website which will be up and running February 25th, 2005.
Good Luck, Saskia
www.HowtoBeaBitch101.com