Monday, December 20, 2004

Bag of Toys

I have a bag of toys--dildoes, vibrators, anal beads, vibrating bullet, finger massager and lube... loads of it.

It's on the top shelf of my closet. I haven't used them in ages, except for the vibrating silver bullet. It has a hand controller... multi speed. I place it on my clit in the mornings and flick the switch to medium. My mind wonders over different little fantasies...we all have our secret dirty fantasies...maybe one day I'll write about mine..lol... anyway...I was flitting through mine when suddenly I thought about vaccuming! I needed to vaccuum the den because I had been in and out the front door the night before and the ground had been wet. About that time... my thoughts trapped on a mental vaccuum... and I suddenly am in the throes of a huge orgasm! It was the kind where once you cum, you want to push your partner away... I pulled the vibe off my clit and stuffed it under one of the spare pillows...

A new one for me .... cumming to a mental image of vaccuming carpet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherrie... this made me think of all those men you hear about using the vacumm to get off and ending up at A&E .... quoting immortal lines like "I've never done it before" - "it was mt first time" - "Ididnt realise it was on thick pile"

Oh the tears of laughter... it brings out the sadist in me

Jo