Monday, December 20, 2004

How I feel at this moment...

When I moved into my first apartment in Greenville, I lived on the bottom floor with 2 other chicks. Above us was a guy named Dave and his girlfriend. Every Sunday morning they had sex and we could hear the girl screaming. The first time we heard it, we all froze and looked at each other. I think we were in the kitchen trying to find something to ease our hangovers. No one said anything, though I did giggle. It seemed out of place at 10 am in the morning. Most people are at church at that time...getting filled with the holy spirit... though she was getting filled... well, I'll stop there...lol

Anyway, the sex part has nothing to do with this post, but I thought I would add it in there for the hell of it.

They had a yellow cat named TomBoy... it was the girl's I think. He wasn't allowed outside, but darned if he wouldn't try to bolt out the door when it opened. I asked Dave once if TomBoy ever made his escape. He had! A few years before they had rented a small house and TomBoy actually achieved his goal...the dash of freedom was shortlived though, when his paws touched dirt. He didn't like the feel of it or the grass, and ran back inside.

So here I am... in a position to write what the hell I want and I'm finding I don't know what to do with the freedom. But unlike TomBoy, I can adjust.

No comments: