Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cold Tuesday

We had an ice storm after Christmas. And its still very cold today. Lots of ice still hanging in the trees, especially in the shadowed areas where the sun doesn't shine. I think this old building is holding all the cold air that it can find. I'm so cold my nose aches.

But I got some work done today. Took in a few orders and I hope to have them done by next week. None are very hard, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Still debating over what to do for the New Year's Eve. I have some friends who are having a party. But my friend in Wilson is also having a party. Or I could stay home and veg out with some movies. If I go to the Wilson area I'll hit Greenville too--make a weekend of it. I've got a few days to think about it.

Going over to a friend's house tonight for a little while. Her kids want me to drop in and see their Christmas 'stuff.' Maybe I'll get to play with their toys! One can only hope.

No comments: