Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Robo Cough

I'm not sure which is the best: coughing up gunk or blowing it out. Seems my head congestion has decided to find a new home... my chest. I woke up coughing early this morning. I guess the reward of the lunar eclipse was worth it. But when I tried to get back to sleep, my cough kept me up.

So I'm a bit tired today. When I got to work, I had just finished putting out the cashbox and checking messages, when a huge cough struck me so hard that the muscles across my chest and stomach, my arms to my fingers and down my legs burned so horribly from the strain/force of the cough that tears rolled down my eyes and I fell into a chair I was luckily standing beside. I don't think I've ever had such a violent cough in all my life. It took about 5 minutes to recover and I can still feel the effects in my fingers as I type and the cough was an hour and 15 minutes ago.

It would benefit me to move away from here. I realize that the swamps are no place to live near. The ocean would be idea or maybe the mountains. If I had the choice, it would be the beach area. I am not much of a hillbilly.

No comments: