Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Really Good Day... Really!



Today has been one of the best days I've had in ages. Got up really early this morning to greet the Refridge repairman but he called and said he couldn't get to my house until after 3 sometime. I called Mom who said she would get off at 2 and wait for him.

I watched a movie on HBO. "The Return." It was ok. Sort of predictable. Then I got online to catch up on email and ran into J...we had some great laughs and smiles. I really believe that's partly why my day is so good. A good friend like J can make the world a brighter place. And I'm glad mine shines so brightly.

Waiting for Dad to bring me some coffee from the little corner store. He's been gone a while, probably gossiping. He's worse than some women I know.

My work pile is slowly decreasing. If I keep up like I'm going, I'll stay ahead of my work and the workload blues will have to find someone else to sing to.

I have most of my Christmas shopping done. And some are wrapped and ready to put under the tree if I ever get it up. My Christmas spirit meter is on overload.

Life is good.

No comments: