Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

Thank God I'm Freaky!

I haven't managed my time all that well this week. Bet I've signed in to blog at least 4 times and something would happen and I would have to exit. But I'm here now...taking time out of my day to post a few sweet nothings.

People are calling about the reunion. Many are excited. A few are unhappy about the cash bar. But it was either that or us getting kicked out of the motel for smuggled in liquor. With people having to spend money, it will keep down the drinking somewhat. Or rather the rowdiness of drunks.

Decided on the menu this week. Bryan helped me with it. He's so funny. I had forgotten how much fun we used to have in school. He's called a few times to talk about the reunion and each time we've talked over an hour...not about the reunion either. Mainly about being business owners and stuff like that... it's refreshing to talk to a fellow classmate who understands how hard it is to own a business.

I've been doing pretty good about Teez this week...until last night. I made the mistake of reading a few of his emails where he expressed his feelings for me and the hopes he had of our future. I miss him so damned much. I cried and cried last night... this man will stay with me for a long time and to be honest, I don't think I'll ever get over him not being here. He is/was a one-of-a-kind man and I doubt there is another out here like him.

Al hurt his foot this week. He's on crutches and I'm going up tonight to help him with things. He's in pain and has to soak the foot. I guess I'll be Miss Nurse. He's still gonna work this weekend, so I'll have down time. Maybe I'll get a chance to post those cell phone pix I have of the nephews. They're pretty funny.

Well...that's it for now. Life is ...well, life.

No comments: