Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shere News

Let's see...

Al got declined on his HELOC (home equity line of credit)due to not being on his job for 2 years (they told him he needed to be there for a year...I was there when he talked to them aka Wells Fargo). He was fit to be tied this past weekend and not in a fun way. Let's just say Shere got no Valentine present.

The reunion planning is almost done. All I have to do is write up the bio/awards questionairre and we'll mail out the invitations next week. I even have the envelopes addressed/stamped. Now I'm getting grief over the cash bar decision from the religious sector. It was that or drinkers were gonna sneak in booze. Any outside alcohol will shut down the party prompto.

Ben has a project on Dr. Ronald McNair due next Monday. He asked me to help him. I remember that day with vivid detail.

Lot of crime going on around here. I wanted to stop and help an elderly couple with their car today but they were parked by a heavily wooded area and I was afraid of an ambush! So I called 911 instead. Sad that I felt that way.

Told William and Ben a story about us being cabbages that rolled down a hill to steal a pot of gold. Ben asked if that had ever happened before? Hmm..good question.

No comments: